Itâ€™s that time of year again for one of NYCâ€™s not-to-be-missed events! This year is the 11th annual ANZAC Day Bash and it promises to be bigger and better than ever!
We will have plenty of cheap Aussie Beer, Jacobâ€™s Creek Wine and a great line-up of live music all day.
- FREE all-you-can-eat BBQ courtesy of Moo Life Group
- FREE door prizes and all day giveaways
- FREE Live MUSIC from:
The Telephones -Â http://thetelephones.org/
Social Hero -Â http://www.socialhero.com/
Ashley Lynn and Co -Â www.myspace.com/ashleylynnandco
Noord3 -Â http://www.nadjenoordhuis.com/
Sandel -Â http://sandelmusic.com/Site/Home.html
- Formal ceremony commemorating the ANZACâ€™s including the playing of the Last Post
- FREE Handball competition (winner receives a gift voucher from a great NY restaurant)
- Chance to WIN the grand prize, a week long, all-inclusive holiday for 2 to Casa de Olas, Nicaragua
Buy in advance to guarantee entry, save money, receive automatic entry into the FREE door prizes and get a FREE New York Magpies stubby holder upon checking in.
Date: Saturday, April 23rd, 2011
Time: 1pm â€“ 12pm
Location: The Frying Pan, Pier 66. Map and directions.
Cost: Online: $25 or 6 for $125. $30 at the door.